Our Rachel Rymar reports from Paris that Galiano evoked the dove gray atmosphere at Dior, and Lagerfield ended his presentation with his huge staff at Chanel behind him as in a high school yearbook class photo. Generally, the talk has been of Galiano’s original colors, Armani‘s Maharjah inspired silks, Valentino‘s welcome light, mainly white show, based loosely on one he did in 1968. Jean Paul Gaultier went stain glass Catholtic procession and also scored a hit with the fashion press.
There are no links to aquire these dresses. Please feel free to contact each house with your enquiries. You CAN however, definitely read about the parties here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Boom time for haute couture as overseas demand soars (independent.co.uk)
- The Best And Worst Of Paris Couture Week [Fashion Show] (jezebel.com)
- Paris Couture: Gaultier’s Dragons (runway.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Haute Couture 101 (runway.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Paris Haute Couture Fall 2010 Beauty Roundup (stylelist.com)