Melissa Lynn is definitely not in Lawrence, Kansas anymore. Her Oz like experience in New York has lead her to photographing for the New York Times, and her series on store window mannequins is vibrant and original and definitely classic. You can see more here. Somewhere Bernice Abbot is blushing.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Bill Wackermann Happy to Report: Biggest ‘Glamour’ in 20 Years (observer.com)
- Street Style New York: Day To Night, By Mr. Newton (stylecaster.com)
- ‘Glamour’ Scoops Up Anne Christensen (observer.com)
- Well-Meaning Charity Gives Homeless Women…Makeovers. [Making It Up] (jezebel.com)
- Vivid Rainbowfied Dresses – The Glamour Germany June 2010 Spread Dramatizes Liveliness (GALLERY) (trendhunter.com)