Where is the next Great American Jeans Company coming from? Well, Phoenix based photographer J.R. Holy suggests that it might just be coming from Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania. That’s where ParishRFormel, which under Shawn Mosely, since the 1993 has been designing formal wear and then in 2001 , with new partner Kyle Hoesel, started an upscale denim line with fabulous attention detail and a really rocking, ruby red logo that is absolutely dazzling. Also note Mr. Holy’s excellent photography, a key part of the ParishRFormel look. To see more and shop, click here. Fashion. Fashion news.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Finding Jeans that Fit Your Body Type (lifescript.com)
- Naomi Watts in Nobody Denim (denimblog.com)
- Great Jeans Under $40 – Olsenboye, Old Navy, Forever 21, and More! (stylelist.com)
- Take 25% off your Favorite Jeans at Tobi (denimdebutante.com)
- Samantha Ronson in Dior Homme (denimblog.com)