This year, for the first time, rather than slipping through the back stage area or having a special balcony, the First Lady made a smashing entrance at Bryant Park for the Red Dress show to promote Women’s Heart Health. Glamwire and the Fashion world all heartily applauded her courage, this extremely effective campaign, and her work for it, and this really first rate show, with appearances by Kim Catrall, Lauren Hutton, King (who brought down the house), Kelly Ripa (who brought down the house less, but was really cute) Jane Krokowski (A Glamwire favorite) Mary Hart, Betsey Johnson and a stunningly-clad-in-Bill Blass Paula Zahn. Full show coverage from the most collectable fashion photography runway team in history…will be up soon.
Related articles by Zemanta
- “”I am…standing in front of Hill and Bill’s kid…in a red Mary Kay Cosmetics Collection dress” [The Gays] (gawker.com)
- Harpers Bazaar: The Best Red Carpet Dresses (harpersbazaar.com)
- Little Red Dress Valentine’s Day party at enclave: Photo gallery (timeoutny.com)
- Red shirt dress (fatchic.net)
- Heart-Smart Dress Designers Walk the Red Carpet with Style Expert Tim Gunn (eon.businesswire.com)