In the early going, we at Glamwire have a favorite new designer. Eva Danielle Wittels has a slamming, unique-looking vibrantly colorful line, that looks like a perfect combination between Miami and New York influences. And you can see that it was bronzed glamour of Miami that really forged the predominant influence over her in this line from her biography: “Although her time in Europe was invaluable in developing a solid foundation in the industry, Eva yearned to see her artistic visions take form. She returned to the influence and energy that is Miami, and debuted her first collection under the name Eva Danielle in August 2005. ” We are thinking a kind of new Lilly Pulitzer stamp on Floridian fashion, the sundress on a few glorious Mojitos dancing on the beach after dinner at Larios on Miami, or Charley’s on the ocean in Palm Beach. To shop, click here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Miami-inspired collection takes to runway at Funkshion fashion show (pbpulse.com)
- See CSI: Miami Star Eva La Rue’s Beach Wedding Bling (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Did Flo-Rida Leave Brandy For Eva Marcille? (hellobeautiful.com)
- OHLALA EXCLU / MIAMI / PABLO HERNANDEZ by MANNY ROMAN (ohlalamag.com)
- The Birthday Parties Continue for Tony Parker, Eva Longoria (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- fashion, fashion news