If you love Oscar as much as we do, don’t get to his show 30 seconds before it starts. I was seated in Guam. Also, if we can figure out a way to get this friggin’ music off of this friggin site, we will, in honor of Oscar. Oscar brought out a lot of fur collars and a coyote vest that set the crowd ablaze. This is considered new terriain for Oscar. At 76, always a stunner. Unfortunately the media riser this season reflected that. I was like, on some guy’s shoulders. Anyway, Till we meet again Oscar. Ciao. To shop, click here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- iOScars (rubbishcorp.com)
- oscar diaz: standard flashlight (designboom.com)
- Local man rides Weinermobile on Hot Dog Day (abclocal.go.com)
- Link Love: The Day That Some Fashion Problems Are Impossible To Solve (thegloss.com)
- Reading Today: Live Music with Toy Instruments (slog.thestranger.com)