Document sharing site Scribd.com is seeing enormous traffic since California Federal court struck down Prop 8 which banned same sex marriage in the state. Over 100,00 reads in minutes. The document is here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Judge Strikes Down CA’s Prop 8, Leaked Ruling Sends Scribd Traffic Skyrocketing (techcrunch.com)
- Federal Judge Overturns California’s Prop 8 (chicagoist.com)
- PDF of Prop 8 Decision Goes Viral in 24 Minutes (laist.com)
- Prop 8 Overturned: 20 Classic Works Of Gay Literature (huffingtonpost.com)
- Prop 8 Ruling Is Scribd’s Most Viral Doc Ever (gigaom.com)