According to market sources, Toledano, best known for his 11-year stint as chairman and chief executive officer at Chloé, is to become president at Gaultier later this month, and add Ricci to his duties about a year down the road.
Toledano is expected to report to Manuel Puig, vice chairman of the Barcelona-based fragrance and fashion company. He has been heading up Ricci since 2008 and Gaultier since last May when Puig acquired a majority stake in the accclaimed couturier’s business.
- 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards: Rooney Mara in Nina Ricci (candybarbie.com)
- Get Caught Up With All of Our Paris Fashion Week Reviews! (fabsugar.com)
- Love It or Hate It? Jean-Paul Gaultier Reaches New Heights (bellasugar.com)
- How to Create the Gorgeous Half-Up Bouffant From Nina Ricci (bellasugar.com)
- Rich People Dilemma: Where Do I Display My Jean-Paul Gaultier Gold Bar? (thefrisky.com)
- Puig Snags Ralph Toledano (glamwire.com)