Galleriest and artist Lyon Smith and “Notorious #9” director Speed Levine prepare the cinema for night 2 of “Notorious #9” after a stunning Midwest premiere Thursday night on April 29th. Pandemonium ensued as it was Fringe Festival Friday and people had been drinking since Passover. Also….though like a block from Wisconsin, these guys in Winona are adamently Minnesotans…and they were, rightfully so, outraged and insulted by these cheesehead Ninette hats. Had Brett Farve not migrated to the Vikings from Green Bay, there would have been, like, a riot. Okay, not true…it’s all dairy country out there and quite beautiful…and if you find yourself in Nelson, Wisconsin…you are in cheese heaven.
Related articles by Zemanta
- BMO gets a deal on cheeseheads (theglobeandmail.com)
- We tried it: Mac-and-cheese slice from Hell’s Kitchen Pizza (timeoutny.com)
- Off To St. Andrews (theglobeandmail.com)
- Bad Example: How Brett Favre’s Antics Set the Stage for LeBron James to Miami (bleacherreport.com)
- Fake Yo-Yo Trickster Fools Every TV Station Everywhere [Whimsy] (deadspin.com)
- Gray wolf comeback worries Midwest (csmonitor.com)