Yves seems to misplaced the Fleur he had from last night….as he cautiously nods towards “his kind of gal”…. to his left. He also has misplaced his bottle of diazapam which he was hoping to eat during his Hunger Strike….which leads to the question what exactly Can you eat on a hunger strike? If you kiss someone whose been drinking when you are not drinking….r you drinking? These important questions will not be answered during this ballet BUT….here is info on another picture in competition RIGHT NOW–not in 1957, but RIGHT NOW–in Cannes.
Michael. Austria. 96 mins.
- Cannes Film Festival: A new year, a new provocation – ‘Michael’ is The Pedophile Movie (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Film: Cannes Film Festival: Cannes ’11, day four: The Dardennes shoot for the Palme D’Or trifecta, and Freaks & Geeks’ Linda Cardellini gets a rare showcase (avclub.com)
- Cannes film festival: Can Harvey Weinstein take a silent movie to the Oscars? (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Cannes Film Festival: The headline is ‘Footnote,’ now leading my list of Cannes favorites (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Rachel McAdams: Cannes Cutie! (justjared.buzznet.com)